LRI School places significant emphasis on Secondary Level Education, catering to students in grades 9 to 12. This crucial stage, also known as high school or secondary education, follows Basic Level school and precedes post-secondary education. Typically beginning around age 11 or 12, this phase lasts for approximately 5 years.
At LRI School, our secondary school academic facilities encompass a well-rounded curriculum, including core subjects such as Math, Science, English, and Social Studies, alongside elective courses in areas like music, art, and foreign languages. Students delve deep into subjects like:
- Mathematics: Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Calculus, and more.
- Science: Comprehensive studies in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- English Language Arts: Rigorous training in Reading, Writing, Speaking, and Listening skills.
- Social Studies: Exploring subjects like History, Geography, and Civics.
- Foreign Languages: Options include Spanish, French, German, and more.
- Physical Education and Health: Encouraging physical fitness and overall well-being.
- Arts: Opportunities in Music, Drama, Dance, Painting, and other creative pursuits.
In our secondary education program, students may choose advanced classes in their areas of interest. Moreover, LRI School offers vocational and technical programs, empowering students to specialize in fields such as science, business, law or the arts.
Our grading system, employing letter grades (A, B, C, D, F) or numerical grades (1-100), reflects students' performance in each subject. Additionally, we provide detailed report cards and progress reports to keep parents and guardians informed about their child's academic progress.
Beyond academics, our secondary school experience extends to a vibrant array of extracurricular activities. These include sports, clubs, and volunteer opportunities, allowing students to explore their passions and develop talents beyond the confines of the classroom. At LRI School, we nurture well-rounded individuals, preparing them for a successful future beyond their academic journey.